Thursday, February 5, 2009

i hope they carry shoes in my size in china

So i finally received my address for Beijing.
I'm living about 5 minutes from Wangfujing aka biggest shopping area in the city.
PERFECT.


Photobucket


let's hope i don't get carried away with all the shopping.
there are so many night markets in that area so I will be dvd shopping my first night...and probably trying crazy food.


Photobucket


oddly enough, I have pictures of this area from my last trip so I'm comfortable with the area.
i'll be living near Tian'anmen Square and the Forbidden City!!
so if any of you are actually going to visit, i'd suggest it since i'll be in the most popular area.

on a completely different note, will someone donate $1000 to me so i can buy these shoes.

Photobucket

and these...

Photobucket

and just to blow your mind a bit more...

Photobucket

china. shoes. dealing with this external hard drive. art forms in nature.
this is my life right now.

No comments: